Like many young people, Nick Reese was wildly ambitious. While that ambition became the driving force of his entrepreneurial efforts, matters of the heart interfered. What started was a radical shift from maximizing income to...
Like many young people, Nick Reese was wildly ambitious. While that ambition became the driving force of his entrepreneurial efforts, matters of the heart interfered. What started was a radical shift from maximizing income to maximizing impact.
- Starting a t-shirt company from a college dorm room
- Learning to recover from the failure of a business
- Having the audacity to go for what you really want
- Why Nick tied his self worth to making money
- A pivotal moment that caused Nick to change his path
- Looking at a difficult parental relationship with a father
- Handling significant amounts of adversity in order to grow
- The 30 day cold shower challenge
- The importance of being able to tolerate uncomfortable situations
- Developing a confident internal narrative to go after what you want
- How to improve your map of the world my modeling great ones
- Why reading non-business books is incredibly useful
- Creating the awareness necessary to know you're in an identity crisis
- Why relationships matter more than anything in the world
- An incredible story of love, heart problems, and what matters in life
- Battling with credbility vampires
Nick Reese is on a mission to help people learn the skills to live an uncommonly good life. You can learn more about his work at NicholasReese.com and Broadbandnow.com
Resources and People Mentioned
The Pillars of the Earth
The Neursocience of Flow with Steven Kotler
The Making of Super Size me with Alex Jamieson
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Visit the tribe.