In 2011 Dave Ursillo published his first book Lead Without Followers. In an inspiring uphill battle, Dave has shown a tremendous amount of grit. In the last year his business has experienced a dramatic turnaround. Here...
In 2011 Dave Ursillo published his first book Lead Without Followers. In an inspiring uphill battle, Dave has shown a tremendous amount of grit. In the last year his business has experienced a dramatic turnaround.
Here are some of the highlights from our conversation
- Lessons from the world of politics and leadership
- The role of self belief in your success
- Why a mission of service matters so much
- The subtle nuances of your language the impact your mindset
- Understanding what you think, feel and believe
- Why what you say is going to be heard
- How to push yourself to the place of true authenticity
- Why making your life about other people gives them power
- The Importance of not getting attached to your success
- Why the art matters more than the mechanics
- Why showing up everyday is just a prerequisite
- How the failure of a book changed Dave's perception of art
- Dealing with a business on the brink of failure
- How Following through on a simple idea drastically changed Dave's business
- Structuring a writer's group where the journey is the reward
- The key values that were the foundations of the Literati writer's group
- Critical Elements of Being Unapologetically You
Dave Ursillo is the founder of The Literati Writers Group, and the author or Lead without Followers. You can follow him on twitter @daveursillo.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Maximize Your Output With Mem
The knowledge generation course for coaches, consultants, content creators, and small business owners who want to access and use their knowledge to create content, build a body of work, and grow their business. Enrollment for October Cohort is Now Open.
Click Here to Learn More