Sally Hoghsead discovered her fascination with brands at the start of her career. In this episode, we take a look at discovering how the world sees you at your best, and how to apply it...
Sally Hoghsead discovered her fascination with brands at the start of her career. In this episode, we take a look at discovering how the world sees you at your best, and how to apply it to every aspect of your life.
- Finding work that truly speaks to you
- The perfect words that describe a brand or product
- Why certain people and brands fascinate and others don’t
- How wellspring and quicksand tasks impact your work
- Becoming a high performer in the areas which you are suited to achieve
- Why you’re adding value or taking up space when you’re communicating
- Building your career around the areas that you’re already doing right in
- The things that cause people to fall in love with you
- Surrounding yourself with the people that optimize your performance
- What happens when the brain is in a state of fascination
- An interesting look at coming up with the words that describe us
- The 3 things that all great brands do
- Why difference is better than strength
- Learning to operate in your zone of genius
- Why people notice or care about an idea
- How you’re most likely to make a difference in the world
- Finding the patterns that captivate the world
Sally Hogshead is a Hall of Fame speaker, best-selling author, and leading expert on branding and fascination. She helps others navigate a world full of short attention spans, to make their mark, come out on top of competitive professional environments.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Visit the tribe.