In this Innagural episode of our new brand. The Unmistkable Creative, Danielle Laporte returns to the show for her 4th appearance. Danielle’s journey has carried her through a think tank in Washington DC, The Body...
In this Innagural episode of our new brand. The Unmistkable Creative, Danielle Laporte returns to the show for her 4th appearance. Danielle’s journey has carried her through a think tank in Washington DC, The Body Shop, her own business (which she got fired from) a best-selling book and The Desire Map.
- Why bar tending is a course in learning about people
- The power of tribes and promoting other people
- Dealing with Your Ego and Overcoming The Impostor Complex
- Looking at your Life and Business in Chapters
- Why Great Customer Service is a Form of Consciousness
- An Interesting look at Your Elevator Speech
- The Reason You Should Avoid Grandiosity
- Why We Must Leave Space for Resonance and Connection
- How Selling Things You Don’t Care About can be Life Changing
- Learning When and How to Say No to Things
- How to be a Self Promoter Through Effective Story Telling
- Why Behind the Scenes Stuff Appeals to Your Readers
- An Early Look at Danielle Laporte’s Magazine
- How Doing Things for Artistic Reasons Leads to Other Things
- Looking at Your Work Through the Lens of a Publisher
- Why Danielle is Primarily Concerned with her Existing Fans
- How Danielle Currently Defines Her Success
Resources and People We Mentioned
F*ck the Elevator Speech
The Firestarter Sessions
The Desire Map
Wired for Story
Danielle Laporte is the maker of The Desire Map, The Fire Starter Sessions and Your Big Beautiful Book Plan. She adores truth seekers and belly laughs.You can follow her on twitter @daniellelaporte
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
The Unmistakable Collective is a monthly membership for writers, bloggers, podcasters, and content creators. It's your one-stop shop for creativity. You'll have access to workshops, AMA's, and accountability from other like-minded peers to help you accomplish any creative goals! It doesn't matter what type or style - we've got something in store, whether it be blogging as a hobbyist, starting up a business with no experience under YOUR belt (or skin), or launching a podcast.
Click Here to Become a Member