An epic journey of driving an ambulance from the UK to Mongolia became a turning point in Chris Plough's life. When he returned to the United States, he realized that he could not return to...
An epic journey of driving an ambulance from the UK to Mongolia became a turning point in Chris Plough's life. When he returned to the United States, he realized that he could not return to the life he was living before.
In this episode, hear about:
- Chris' year of incredible highs and incredible lows
- The loss of his two parents at the same time
- What happens when your company starts to become your identity
- Leveraging adventure as an escape into the unknown
- Driving an ambulance from UK to Mongolia
- Chris’ realization that he couldn’t go back to the life he had before
- Dealing with grief in a way that doesn’t completely consume you
- Learning to unlink cause and effect in a way that serves us
- The inflection points in life that lead us in a different direction
- Living according to your own definition of success
- What happens when we equate dollar value to happiness
- Making sure you know when you’ve hit the point of success
- Riding a rickshaw 3000 miles across India
- A life changing motorcycle ride across Siberia
- The moments that reinvigorate our hopes for humanity
- How endurance adventures give us perspective
Chris Plough is an adventurer, entrepreneur and storyteller who has launched companies, survived sketchy adventures, and met incredible people.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Visit the tribe.