In this episode of the show we take a look at the economics of the internet. The web can be like a developing country with severe income disparity. While the barrier to entry is lower...
In this episode of the show we take a look at the economics of the internet. The web can be like a developing country with severe income disparity. While the barrier to entry is lower than ever, the wealth seems to remains in the favor of a select few people.
Here are the highlights from our chat
- Why you have to blend technology and creativity to make something unmistakable
- The HAVE’s and HAVE-NOT’s of the internet
- Why the internet is about humans and software working together
- How the income disparity will continue to grow across the internet
- Why talent gets further ahead with less physical help
- How tools are making it possible to get further faster
- The rare instances of MASSIVE success on social platforms
- How creating wealth leads to the creation of jobs for other people
- The idea that maybe all we need to is have our basic needs met
- Moving away from a society where everything is not good enough
- Why a Youtube super star has no desire to be on television
Resources and People Mentioned
If the Internet Real was a Real Place – Dave Chapelle
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Visit the tribe.