In this episode of the podcast, creator of Think Clearly, Mathias Jakobsen talks about how to use pen and paper develop a practice for hatching your visions and making them come true. HIGHLIGHTS: How computer...
In this episode of the podcast, creator of Think Clearly, Mathias Jakobsen talks about how to use pen and paper develop a practice for hatching your visions and making them come true.
- How computer programming resulted an infinite supply of building blocks
- Learning to letting go of perfectionism
- Reconnecting with our sense of boundless imagination
- The power of exploring multiples forms of creativity in the chapters of your life
- Asking yourself what you want and imagining an unrestricted world
- The surprising insights of what you might do with a billion dollars
- Why we can’t be afraid to ask for help when we need it
- Using your hands to shape you thinking
- Conducting self inquiry through pen and paper
Mathias Jakobsen is the creator of Think Clearly. Born in Denmark, he founded his first company at age 15, building digital solutions for companies. You can follow him on twitter @thnkclrly
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Maximize Your Output With Mem
The knowledge generation course for coaches, consultants, content creators, and small business owners who want to access and use their knowledge to create content, build a body of work, and grow their business. Enrollment for October Cohort is Now Open.
Click Here to Learn More