Chris Ducker returns to the Unmistkalbe Creative to discuss his journey from humble beginnings to building a mutli 7 figure business in the Philliplines. We dissect the DNA of entrepreneurs and discuss his new book Virtual...
Chris Ducker returns to the Unmistkalbe Creative to discuss his journey from humble beginnings to building a mutli 7 figure business in the Philliplines. We dissect the DNA of entrepreneurs and discuss his new book Virtual Freedom.
- A look at the beginning of Chris Ducker’s journey
- Why the journey is not a Cinderella story
- The myths of the 4-hour workweek lifestyle
- Why failures and setbacks make you stronger
- The importance of having a buffer if you want to start
- A defining moment that that will change your life
- Why Chris always does something very big in January
- Starting to develop an evacuation plan from your life
- Understanding how we deal with the fear of uncertainty
- Learning to reach a point of no return
- Key stumbling blocks and moments in building Chris’ business
- Why you must chase down the dreams that matter to you
- How to become a leader that people will follow
- The Virtual Freedom writing process
- A real look at what it takes to work with virtual assistants
- What happened when Chris completely burned out
- Exploring the deeper motivations for why you’re in business
- Chris Keys to Becoming Unmistakable in a World of Noise
Chris is a serial entrepreneur, virtual staffing expert, blogger, podcaster and author who helps other entrepreneurs catapult their businesses into the 21st century. He's also the author of Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Visit the tribe.