In this backstage episode, we conduct a new experiment by changing up the format of the show. Current events, discussion and debate all become part of the conversation. The story of a film critic that...
In this backstage episode, we conduct a new experiment by changing up the format of the show. Current events, discussion and debate all become part of the conversation.
- The story of a film critic that got vilified
- How to deal with your critics when you make art
- Learning when to ignore your critics and their feedback
- Veronica Mars successful Kickstarter and the web series it's resulted in
- Understanding what it takes to bypass the gatekeepers
- The role that crowd funding can play in making great art
- Why talent actually plays a role in your ability to succeed
- Greg's consensus that we are largely born with talent
- The ecosystem that is missing for the creative entrepreneur
- The advantages that technology startups have over creatives
- Why a team and resources make a big difference in your ability to get ahead
People and Resources Mentioned
Veronica Mars Launches Web Series After Successful Kickstarter
The Film Critic that Villified Lone Survivor
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Maximize Your Output With Mem
The knowledge generation course for coaches, consultants, content creators, and small business owners who want to access and use their knowledge to create content, build a body of work, and grow their business. Enrollment for October Cohort is Now Open.
Click Here to Learn More