Susan Hyatt's career has included stints as a successful real estate agent, working in marketing/PR and as a successful life coach. She's on a mission to make personal development fun. He work has been featured...
Susan Hyatt's career has included stints as a successful real estate agent, working in marketing/PR and as a successful life coach. She's on a mission to make personal development fun. He work has been featured in Oprah's O magazine, and she's a published author and speaker. In this episode of The Unmistakable Creative, Susan Hyatt talks about the importance of developing your own belief systems.
- A mission to make personal development fun
- Why you can be really good at something you hate
- Lessons learned from the world of real estate
- The key questions that you need to answer
- Why finding a mission is an organic process
- The messy nature of the creative process
- Escaping the stigma associated with failure
- The power of engaging in things your unfamiliar with
- Cross pollination of ideas from multiple fields
- Life coaching and the mimicry epidemic at work
- The danger of copying other people's belief systems
- Why messages and inspiration around you all day
- Some powerful lessons on balancing work and life
- Learning to create and identify multiple streams of income
- Building a speaking platform around your personal brand
- Bridging the gap between work you hate and work you love
People and Resources Mentioned
Finding Your Own North Star
John Stewart and Dmitri Martin discuss lifecoaching
Susan Hyatt is a master certified life coach, published author, luck accelerator +multi-passionate mentor for your body, business and your life. You can follow her on twitter @susanhyatt.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Visit the tribe.