Dandapani realized at the age of 4 that he wanted be a monk. He saw it as the most efficient path to enlightenment. But it wasn’t until completing an electrical engineering degree and finding his...
Dandapani realized at the age of 4 that he wanted be a monk. He saw it as the most efficient path to enlightenment. But it wasn’t until completing an electrical engineering degree and finding his teacher that he joined a monastery, where he decided not to renew his vows after 10 years.
- How Dandapani knew at the age of 4 he wanted to be a monk
- A formative childhood experience that wouldn’t go away
- Finding a deeper purpose and meaning in your life
- Why spirituality needs a systematic approach
- Discovering the deeper pursuit of your spiritual path
- Dealing with the religious beliefs that contradict our own ideals
- Why you must spend time with yourself in self reflection
- How to build a meditation practice one minute a time
- Why we have a finite amount of energy each day
- Finding the teachers who were meant to be in your life
- Our misperceptions of the people in the “monk business”
- A Look at the daily life and routine of a monk
- Why Dandapni decided not to renew his vows
- The reintegration process that occurs after leaving a monastery
Dandapani is Hindu priest, speaker on self development and entrepreneur.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Visit the tribe.